Re: [IP] Disetronic vs MiniMed

Daughter just started pumping with the Disetronic 3 weeks ago, almost, she
looked both pumps over in person, liked the fact that you get a spare pump
with the D and it is clear to see insulin that is left, not sure about that
with the MM if they make that also, and the fact that insulin is delivered
every 3 1/2 minutes with the D. Things are really starting to smooth out
although the first 2 weeks were very scary with all the testing and
adjustments.  Changing cartridges the first time, etc. was a little nerve
wracking.  Went to a fund raiser for JDF on Saturday and she actually told
people she liked it!!  When I had asked her, she didn't give me such a
positive outlook, just said she didn't want to think about it.  I know not
having to worry about getting food in her at such critical times during the
day and worrying about her driving have been fantastic.

Thanks to everyone and good luck, whatever you choose it doesn't matter that
Pat Marino