Re: [IP] Re:some anxiety

Christa,

This was a big question for me too since my bgs are not always as tight
as yours and I have a hard time holding stable bgs.   The kind of #s you
mention fit the "exemplary" examples of successful pregnancy.  An
ocassional high is apparantly ok (and maybe even unavoidable), the key
is to bring it down quickly.  I am almost 7 months pregnant now.

Ruth