Re: [IP] RE:unsubsribe

 >I don't know what this message is supposed to mean.  Can you please
 >I'm sorry, but I'm new this this mailing list.  Alot of these messages are
 >greek to me

Sometimes people want to unsubscribe from this list, but forget what the
process is. So, they post it to the main list by mistake. Just ignore these
messages... one of the admins will catch it and take care of it. If there
is anything else you don't understand, just let us know.

Just for general information, if you didn't save the "welcome" message when
you first joined, the easiest way to unsubscribe or to ask for help, is to
write a message to HELP@insulin-pumpers.org. This address is listed at the
bottom of every message. That way we don't clutter up the main list with
unsubscribe and other similar requests.