Re: [IP] weight

I lost quite a bit of weight the first 4 months on the pump.  I wasn't
happy when I gained some back.  I have started looking at my total daily
insulin usage most of the time before I bolus to eat something.  I have
a good idea what my total basal used at 6am, 12pm, and 6pm so I can get
a pretty good "guess" of what my bolus total is.  It has helped me be
aware of how much I am eating even those days when I don't pay attention
to it <g>.