[IP] nervous

 I have been wearing my 507c for a month now using saline solution. This has
enabled me to get use to attaching the pump, connecting and disconnecting and
wearing it in general.  Everything has been going just fine.  I am real
nervous about going live with insulin on July 8th.  Will I be able to figure
out my carbs?  Do I carry a book with me all the time?  Can I skip lunch if I
wish?  Math was never one of my better subjects.