Re: [IP] Test Strips and Cold Drinks

A trick I learned while I was pregnant.  I bought Keto diastix.  With using
Blood testing, I needed to occasionally test ketones but not often enough to
use up the bottle within the open bottle expiration date.  Hence I found that
I used up a bottle of Keto diastix (urine strips) when I used them for two
purposes.  I really didn't care if the drink was 200 or 600 it still had
sugar in it.  Once a restaurant had put on a soda tank that had the wrong
label on it.  They had checked it and when I was really insistent they
reluctantly switched my drink to unsweetened tea but did not charge me.  The
next time I came in, they told me that the supplier told them the next day (I
was in on a Sunday) had told them of the mix up.
Carole Hermann