[IP] set changes/tubing changes

I rarely change my sets and tubing at the same time, for me, by splitting it
up, it takes less time in general in the morning.

I usually fill a cartridge/syringe with 150 units and use it until it goes
out - I do a set change every 72 hours (max) regardless of when I changed
the tubing last.  Sometimes they end up overlapping, but to me, this is more
"efficient" and easier to deal with at 5:30 in the morning (just changing
one or the other)!