Re: [IP] Wish me luck...No more lente!

Good luck.  I am planning to visit you at UVA tomorrow evening--you will be
there, right?  I'll ask at the desk for your room number, but I'm sure
you'll be on the 7th floor.  See you tomorrow.  I'm looking forward to
meeting you.  I think Eric works 5-9, and with his car out of commission, I
will take him to work and come on to Charlottesville then.  So I should be
there about 6, or maybe a little earlier.  See you then.