Re: [IP] Wish me luck...No more lente!

In a message dated 6/27/99 7:35:52 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< ! I start
 my beautiful blue Minimed 507C tomorrow!!! I am so ready!  >>

Best wishes for your pump start tommorow.   Your gonna love it!!!!  I 've
been using my beautiful  blue MM507C  for about 4 weeks now and can't imagine
life without it!!  I did not
start out smoothly as some people do, but working for a couple of weeks to
"tweak basals and get boluses right" was well worth the effort!!!  the last 2
weeks have been incredibly smooth.  I can't believe how consistent my numbers
have been.
Keep us  updated with your progress and again, best wishes!!!

pumping since 5/25/99