Re: [IP] RE: Breast-feeding (recent abstract)

In a message dated 6/27/99 7:48:06 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<<
 While this abstract doesn't mention mothers with diabetes, it does point to
 the benefits of breastfeeding.  I don't have diabetes, and I did breastfeed
 my son, however, he was born 5 weeks early and was given cow's milk based
 for >>
I think that those of you who are pregnant will find these interesting.  It
was one of the last reasons and the one that really made me decide to
breastfeed.
<A
HREF="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/htbin-post/Entrez/query?uid=8063039&form=6&d
b=m&Dopt=b">Finnish Study
</A>
<A
HREF="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/htbin-post/Entrez/query?uid=8891559&form=6&d
b=m&Dopt=b">Hungarian   Igm studies
</A>
<A
HREF="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/htbin-post/Entrez/query?uid=6150150&form=6&d
b=m&Dopt=b">breastfeeding and IDDM
</A>
<A
HREF="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/htbin-post/Entrez/query?uid=7949803&form=6&d
b=m&Dopt=b">Non Genetic Risk Factors
</A>
<A
HREF="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/htbin-post/Entrez/query?uid=9498633&form=6&d
b=m&Dopt=b">Cows milk proteins and IDDM
</A>
<A
HREF="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/htbin-post/Entrez/query?uid=9496688&form=6&d
b=m&Dopt=b">cows milk feeding and insulin resistance
</A>
<A
HREF="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/htbin-post/Entrez/query?uid=8891559&form=6&d
b=m&Dopt=b">IGGM antibodies  Hungary
</A>
<A
HREF="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/htbin-post/Entrez/query?uid=9498633&form=6&d
b=m&Dopt=b">Cows milk protein and risk factor for IDDM
</A>
<A
HREF="http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/htbin-post/Entrez/query?uid=9737801&form=6&d
b=m&Dopt=b">Cows milk consumption and IDDM
</A>
<A
HREF="http://medline.web.aol.com:8000/post-query/MedLine/hrs1996/506278?type+d
iabetes+and+cows+milk">relationship between cows milk and type 1 diabetes
</A>

Kathleen