Re: [IP] Cartridge Changes and 'Site' changes

In a message dated 6/26/1999 10:27:53 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

>  Fran but........I use
>  Disetronic and have switched from the Classic to the Rapid Infusion set

Mary Ann,

I also use Disetronic, I think Paul does too.  I am using the Rapid 6mm and
LOVE it.  You are right, the pain is very minimal, if any.  When I first saw
Tenders. Sils, etc...they scared the heck out of me!!! I probably would never
have gone on the pump if it wasn't for the good old Rapids :-)