Re: [IP] looking for best carb counting book

The best book I have found for carb counting and much more is a book called
"A Guide to the Foods You Eat."  This book is sold at Amazon.com and most
likely at a larger book store near you such as Barnes and Noble or Borders.
If they don't have it, they can order it for you.  I do know that Amazon has
the book a bit cheaper, even with shipping.