[IP] Re: ports on the 507c

I don't have one (I'm still on a 506), but as I recall seeing on the MM
website, there is supposed to be a com-port on the back or bottom of the 507c
to download via a cradle that you just set it in, and download your pump data
to a software program.  (I'm just paraphrasing what I recall from the trip
thru the website a few months ago and the impression that I was left with.)
I don't know that this would have anything to do with a direct link to a
sensor device.  I think I remeber that this cradle and software was going to
be a 300$ or so "extra option".