Re: [IP] RE: Breast-feeding

Leanne it has never been impossible for me to breastfeed. At the present I am
weaning my 2 year old twins.As I slowed the nursing I forgot that they weren't
eating as much and keep eating for 3.  That made me gain weight. My endo said it
was positive for me to nurse in that I used up alot of sugar.  Recently as also
with the first two children as I nursed less hormones affected my numbers more
than anything, in time that to gets better. Sheila