Re: [IP] Cartridge Changes and 'Site' changes

I don't know which pump you both use, Paul and Fran but........I use
Disetronic and have switched from the Classic to the Rapid Infusion set.  No
pain on insertion, in fact, I do not know that is there once in place.  I use
the 8 with 24 tub9ng length.  I can easily use my upper arm as the needle
goes straight in and there is no additional  adhesive needed as needle is set
on (or in) a circular adhesive pad.  It does not come off.  See what you can
do as I know pain or discomfort can be discouraging.  Mary Ann