Re: [IP] units needed using pump

Type 2 IDDM are not as responsive to insulin as type 1.  I have a father and
uncle who take as much or more insulin than I do One is type 1 the other type 2
and neither of which is overweight.  Both of their insulin requirement have
gradually gone up.  Weight may have something to do with insulin resistance but
not the whole reason.  When I lose weight my insulin requirement don't drop.
Some of us are just a little stubborn!
Donna