Re: [IP] units needed using pump

Kathie,

Get the book "Pumping Insulin"  it has a worksheet and chart in it that will
help.  Your doctor will be the one to set this amount and it is usually
adjusted.  My basal was approximately 1/2 of what my total daily insulin divided
by 24 e.g. (48/2=24 24/2=1) Everything will very according to how insulin
sensitive/resistant you are.