Re: [IP] Disetronic vs MiniMed

My recommendation is to look at both pump web sites.  Ask both companies for
information and videos. Also ask them if you can see one of their pump, this
will give you information that others cannot.  Most people will lean toward
whatever pump they are using.  There are advantages and disadvantages to both.
Both are good pumps and do their job very well.