[IP] Cartridge Changes and 'Site' changes

You have to change the infusion set and reservoir each time.  The site should
be changed every two or three days.  I have the MiniMed 507 C and am using a
Silhouette infusion set.  It is done on a 30 degree angle.  If your are lean
they recommend it for comfort.  I believe that the soft set infusion set
comes with a thing that works like your lancet device and inserts the needle
and channeler for you.  I am new at this also.