Re: [IP] weight-Susan

Help me and I'll help you.  I need a motivation buddy.  I have just switched
to a 507 c and have in the last three months started really addressing my
blood sugars, etc.  I find that I am so busy taking care of everyone else,
that I neglect myself and my diabetes.  I too have gained some weight since
working on getting my sugars under better control and am somewhat depressed
about it.  In the last two weeks I have discovered three things.  If I am
hungry (really with the munchies) if I brush my teeth, it makes me not think
about food.  A piece of gum and a diet coke also helps and a red apple is a
healthy snack, and leaves your teeth feeling clean so you aren't as tempted
to munch again.