Re: [IP] RE: Breast-feeding

In a message dated 6/25/99 9:15:16 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 With all the talk about needing to have good control for pregnancy, what
 about after the baby is born? Do bg's have any affect on breast-feeding?
 diabetes prevent people from being able to breastfeed?
 ---- >>
I have breastfed all my children and it has helped with my blood sugars and
even made me need no insulin for a short time after deliveries.  Kind of a
mini vacation.  I am a LLL leader and help other women.  bReastfeeding can be
a rewarding experience.  I would be happy to answer any questions.