[IP] Chinese Cure

All I can say is that if the Chinese have a 'cure' for diabetes, the AMA isn't going to tell me about it.
I'm currently taking many Chinese herbs and working with a Chinese doctor.  He doesn't promise to cure me, but he thinks the western ways of ONLY treating the symptoms (via insulin) is a lot of good money down the drain.  Hmmmmmm.  Will let you know, if anything exciting happens to me.
Dianne