[IP] (Fwd) diabetes cure

here is the response i got from the web site of "THE CURE"

From:           	qinying hou <email @ redacted>
To:             	email @ redacted
Subject:        	diabetes  cure
Date sent:      	Fri, 25 Jun 1999 10:45:27 PDT

Dear Mr Brian Carter.

Thanks for your email of 6/23/99 and appreciate your visit at our

1. The goal to curing the disease completely can not be reached
within a
short period of time.  We have a 30 year target plan to achieving the
goal.  We have been working on it for 10 years.   The standard we
is "clinical recovery",   I guess you know the meaning of it as

2. 27 % of  type I patients can reduce or stop the use of insulin
injections by taking YU XIAO SAN 8805 because the product can
and cause the cells to proliferate in order to secrete insulin.  The
percentage is based on the fact that a type I patient has to have 30-
remaining cells that makes it possible for our product to induce the
growth of cells.

You are welcome to ask further questions .

With best regards

Dr. Lianjin Chong

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438