Re: [IP] infusion sets $$$$$$$$$$$$???????????

Hi Kathie-
I guess they figure we need to pay for research and development- ditto with the BG meters. As you may have heard me whining here before- I may actually have to giver up my diabetes (ha ha) because I can no longer afford it!  I actually might have to give up my pump as I can hardly scrape by to buy the supplies anymore.  (I lost my job, my insurance and THEN found out I had a brain tumor!!. Gimme a break!!

Incidentally to whomever it was on the list who suggested talking to pharmacists (nicely!) about getting discounts on strips about to expire, I was told that they couldn't sell them at a discount and that they return all expired strips to Lifescan.  They claim Lifescan won't allow them to do this.  Go figure.

Anybody know anything about a new Lifescan meter called the Sure Step?

Hang in there Kathie, we've got a powerful group here and I'm sure we can get somebody to change something, eh? if we do it together.

Dianne