Re: [IP] For the ladies---Wear do you wear your pump?

For the person who replied that they were small and that it would be very
noticeable, I am a B cup and I wear mine in there especially if I am wearing
fitted shirts, and shorts, can't even see it, I posted a specific Bra that
Victoria's Secret sells that works great because it has a wide band that
connects the 2 cups, and the pump stays put better, if you would like a link
to the web page so you can see it please Email me and I will send it to you.
The Bra tends to be a bad place for me in this heat (AZ Here) but it does
really work well, even if you are small.