Subject: [IP] For the ladies---Wear do you wear your pump?

I have been pumping since 1/99 and love my Minimed 507C pump.  If I wear a dress I put my pump in a baby sock and wear it in my bra, at night I sleep with it in a Waist Thing (I think that was the name) I ordered it from MiniMed and it fastens with velcro around my waist and has a pouch for the pump.  Also, I started out with the long tubing but it always got in the way no matter where I wore it so I switched to the 24 inch tubing which is much, much better.  Hope this helps.