Re: [Re: [IP] For the ladies---Wear do you wear your pump?]

email @ redacted wrote:
I can't imagine wearing the pump in my bra.  I am a small person and the pump
would be very noticeable.
          I have the same problem, Kathie. I also wear my pump on my waist
band like you also. You will probably get used to it being on your waist, even
on trips to the bathroom, after awhile. Sometimes I take it off my waistband
and just clip it temporarily, to my shirt collar. Good luck.
dxd 1971
pmpg 6/97