Re: [IP] infusion sets $$$$$$$$$$$$???????????

What they will tell you about cost is the same thing the Physician's I worked
many years for said..."it is not the procedure I am doing today that you are
paying for but the cost of schooling, billing, etc."   The pump companies
will say "you are not paying for the little cost of tubing, etc. but the cost
of research and marketing, etc."

Hope this helps to justify if that is possible.

Pat Marino