[IP] Weight Loss

Dave, I've always been rather thin, but I too have a hard time gaining
weight on the pump.  I think it has a lot to do with my metabolism (which is
very high, I would say), I work full-time, I am a mother of a 3-year-old
(talk about having to have extra energy), plus with my genetic makeup, none
of my brothers or sisters nor my father or mother were overly large people.
We are a tall lean group of people.  And, because I think it is impossible
to eat 2,000 calories a day without eating every millisecond, I probably
have a caloric intake of no more than 1,000 to 1,500 calories a day.  Right
now, I'm having the problem of not knowing what to eat because I'm sick of
chicken, fish, beef.  I started doing veggie plates during that time, but
how many pounds can you expect to put on eating veggies two meals a day?
This will pass, and I will be back to chowing down on the chicken and beef
and fish again, but it's a no-ending cycle.  If only I had time to start an
exercise regimen, maybe that would add muscle which would look like I have
put on a couple of pounds and give me a bigger appetite.  But who has time
for that?????  Plus, take away all the regular colas and substitute with
diet colas and unsweetened tea, no munching on chips or cookies or the other
things most people can do and gain weight just by sniffing them, and were is
the extra calories supposed to come from?  (And when I do loose my mind and
eat chips or cookies like there is no tomorrow, I feel guilty afterwards
because I know I'm not supposed to do that!)  Anyway, this is one of the
many things I discuss with my endocrologist during my visits with him and he
feels that medically, there is no problem, and that I am just a small
person.  If I come across a miracle cure to gaining weight, I will let you
know.  I know, I'm rambling again, but my weight has been a life-long sore
spot for me because I have always been underweight and reminded of my
skinnness on a daily basis from the time I started first grade through
today, because I am sure before the day ends, someone will tell me how thin
I am.  Tamera.