Re: [IP] Sport Guard, need help making good seal

	When you put the petroleum jelly around the seal you need to then
place the clip back over the sport guard to make it stay down.  I went white
water rafting with the pump in the sport guard last summer and was in the
river for many hours without the guard leaking.  I did call MM before our
vacation to make sure that is the guard leaked that I was covered under
warranty.  I also surf with my husband weekly in the Pacific Ocean and don't
have any problems with leaks.  Make sure when you store your guard that you
take it apart first.  Hope this helps.