Re: [IP] Downloading IP Digest

On Thu, 24 Jun 1999 email @ redacted wrote:

> Hi,
> What works for me is downloading to a floppy disc.  I can then either save it
> or delete it.                            Ellie

For those of you having trouble with Microsloth's mail programs or other
browser based mail readers. There is an excellent FREE mail program
called Pegasus that is heavy duty. The details an location for download
may be found on the VOLUNTEER page of the web site. Several of our
administrative staff and myself use it on a daily basis to handle the
work for insulin pumpers.