[IP] Re: relationships

From: <email @ redacted>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 12:49:48 PDT

>My name is Lyle Sechrest I live
in Lompoc Ca.  I'm 31 and have been diabetic since age 5.  I'm 5'6" 150#'s Light brown hair, blue eyes, and am a full time student, I would like to know if their are any single women out there on a pump who live in Santa Barbara county who would be enterested in dating?  I've been on the minimed 507c since May, 19, 1999, and feel it would be nice to date someone going through the same thing as I am.  If their is anyone out there who maybe enterested, please E-mail me at email @ redacted or if your real enterested you can call me at 805-736-7665 only after 9:30 pm because I don't get home from school until then.  I have never dated another diabetic and am curious about sharing life with someone who knows what this is all about, its hard dateing someone who is quote normal cuz they just don't understand