Re: [IP] For the ladies---Wear do you wear your pump?

In a message dated 6/24/99 8:39:51 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I am new at this.  I have been keeping my 507c MiniMed in the leather case
 came in, clipped to my pants at the waist.  Every time I use the restroom I
 have to remember that each end is attached to something.  If I had the band
 that goes around your stomach with the pump in the little pouch, I would not
 have this attachment problem when I go to the bathroom.  The pump would
 be in the way.   Help!
 --- >>
Your going to here a lot of this but I have been putting mine in my bra after
it was mentioned here and I really like it.  Much easier and I don't forget
it when going to the bathroom