[IP] For the ladies---Wear do you wear your pump?

I am new at this.  I have been keeping my 507c MiniMed in the leather case it
came in, clipped to my pants at the waist.  Every time I use the restroom I
have to remember that each end is attached to something.  If I had the band
that goes around your stomach with the pump in the little pouch, I would not
have this attachment problem when I go to the bathroom.  The pump would never
be in the way.   Help!