[IP] To Holly Nelson

Do not let this insurance get to you. My son was 10 at the time. they told us
he had to be 13 or at least be diabetic for a year. We fought them by sending
a letter with facts about the DCCT and many kid pumping stories that we found
on AOL. If you need a copy of our letter we sent, just Email me privately and
I will gather what I can to help. We won the appeal after they recieved the
bombardment of stuff we sent. We also had letters from people who knew Kevin
and knows how responsible he was. Having a letter from your Doc. makes a big
impression too. Dont give up. It is the best treatment available at this time!

Robin Ramm
Mom of kevin, 11, pumping 7 weeks!