[IP] Frustration! Help me (insurance)

  I don't know the particulars of your insurance, or where your information
came from in regard to BC/BS not paying for a pump until 12, but our
situation was different. We too have BC/BS, and we had NO problem getting
Amy's pump paid for 80% when she was only 11. The approval took no time at
all either. Please take the time to call your insurance co. directly and get
the goods on this. Also, maybe whichever pump company you choose will get it
through for you. Minimed took care of all our insurance 'stuff' for us.
Disetronic may too, but I don't know that for a fact. Please, keep us posted.