Re: [IP] weight loss?

hi ronee
 i can not tell what causes my weight loss as my blood sugars never go below
200 and i pas proteins through my urine. i have been on humalog for two
years now. and have gone from 265 to 210 very slowly at first and then 20 lb.
in less than one month. have changed my eating habits drastically per the
dietitians orders due to other diabetic caused problems. well if you find out
about more of your weight loss i would like to hear.