Re: [IP] weight loss?

Hi.  I thought I was unique with my weight loss.  I have always been
underweight but have lost more weight since going on the pump.  I have been
eating more than before since I can just bolus for snacks but I still end up
losing weight.   Since reading the posts, I remember being put on Humalog
when I was taking multiple injections and losing weight.  I attributed that
to not having the snacks to cover the long acting insulin and had the doctor
switch me back to R and UL.    I attributed my weight loss now to anxiety.
Now I'm not sure.  Is it possible that Humalog can cause weight loss in some
people?   Any suggestions?   Ronee