[IP] Forming a Medical Advisory Board, volunteers needed

To the Medical Professional members of the Insulin Pumpers Lists

I am forming a Medical Advisory Board for Insulin Pumpers.
In the past I have contacted some of you individually when questions
have arisen from the list membership that required a more precise and
"professional" answer than is generally available from the list of
experiences reflected in the mail archives. I would like to have a
more formal body available to occasionally provide answers to the
questions posted on the board and to review some of the FAQ's and
HOWTO's prior to their publication for accurate and valid content.
The medical advise disclaimer for the web site precludes the use of
information from the mail list and the web site in the absence of or
instead of the advise of a physician, nevertheless, I would like
to try as hard as possible to make sure  the information we
provide is as accurate and medically correct as we can possibly make

Insulin Pumpers will be pleased to acknowledge your service in this
capacity should you choose to volunteer. Any medical professional
with training in any capacity in the treatment and assistance of
those with diabetes is welcome and encouraged to join the Advisory
board. A short bio would be helpful as well.

Thank you for your consideration,

Michael Robinton
Executive Director
Insulin Pumpers, a 501(c)3 public charity