Re: [IP] weight loss?

In a message dated 6/24/99 12:31:26 PM Central Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Has anyone else lost weight after going on the pump?  I've gone from
 about 163 to about 146 in the last 2 months or so, roughly during the
 time period that I've had the pump.  I *think*, though am not sure,
 that I started noticing weight loss before going on the pump, so it
 may be unrelated. >>
I loss about 40 pounds after I got on the pump, but it was definitely
intentional.  I wish I could lose 17 pounds unintentionally. Boy would that
be great!!