Re: Hot-Tubs (was RE: [IP] Swimming with a cannula)

> Does this mean that sets generally do not stay on in a hottub?  I
> have been thinking about getting one in the next year or so.  I
> planned to keep the temp low (~85).  Am I going to be disappointed?

Where there is a will, there is a way. Lily, 16, does not miss an
opportunity to go in the hot tube. She's also on the swim team again
this year (2 hour work out almost every day) and still changes her
sets every 3rd and 4th day. They can be made to stick!!! She does not
use anything except the Smith & Nephew skin prep and some extra tape,
layer on bottom, set, layer on top (not with silohette). There are
numerous solutions to this problem. Fiddle with it and you will find
one that suits you.