[IP] Writer(s) needed

For those of you with writing/editorial backgrounds, I need someone
to help write and place articles about what Insulin Pumpers is doing
and the successes we've had helping the list members with all sorts
of problems. I've saved a hugh collection of messages that pull the
heartstrings and detail problems solved and there are many more
on our web site and in the archives.

This effort will help raise the visibility of Insulin Pumpers
which will assist us in getting needed funding to continue our work
as well as attract the attention of those "in power" to affect and
promote both current and future legislation on mandated insurance
coverage and medicare issues.

If you have the time and are so inclined, please contact me

Thanks a bunch!!