Re: [IP] weight loss?

Me too I lost 30 pounds in the 1st three months on the pump.  I think a lot of
mine was due to seeing just what I really ate every day and writing it all down(
I had slacked up over the years)  I also desired top lose some weight.  Of
course now the endo tells me i've lost enough but looking at myself I think
there's still a little room for improvement(I've had 4 children)  Is it that you
are watching what you eat much closer than before.  As you lose weight watch
your basals closely mine dropped significantly. Sheila