Re: [IP] weight loss?

Hi Dave!
	I also lost weight since starting the pump a little over 3 months
ago.  I have lost about 10-12 pounds in about two months.  I know it has to
do with the pump because I am more aware of my portions, so I bolus in the
correct amount of insulin.  I also am not snacking as much and I'm not
treating the lows that I use to have everyday.
	I am also finding a problem with my clothes fitting.  My pants,
skirts, and shorts are too big around the waist.  The pump definitely weighs
the pants down.   I really need to buy some new clothes because of this, but
I really don't have the money and secondly, I am afraid that I will gain the
weight back and it would be a waste of money there.