Re: [IP] weight loss?

Goodness David, you are very thin.  Is your doctor concerned with this
weight loss?  My son lost weight when he went on the pump, but he needed to.
 He is only 5' 7" and had gained weight treating lows while on injections.
He was up to 183 at one time.  He is now about 167 and is very muscular so
this is a good weight for him.  If there isn't a medical reason for your
weight loss I would say you need to increase your caloric intake to prevent
further weight loss and possibly gain back some of the lost weight.