[IP] weight loss?

Hi Folks,

Has anyone else lost weight after going on the pump?  I've gone from
about 163 to about 146 in the last 2 months or so, roughly during the
time period that I've had the pump.  I *think*, though am not sure,
that I started noticing weight loss before going on the pump, so it
may be unrelated.

I wouldn't worry, but I'm 6' 2" or so, and am now at the point where
the extra weight of the pump on my belt tends to pull down my pants.  :-)

Dave Breeden                                           email @ redacted