Re: Re [IP] Good Service

I called Disetronic last week and told him we were almost out of loaner
supplies.  Even though our insurance would not approve Shawnna's pump through
them (we had to go through Insulin Infusion Specialties) they sent us several
supplies, tenders, tubing, batteries, etc.  I also hadn't gotten them by
Friday, (after having spoke to him on Wed.) and he had told me he was going
out of town on Friday, so I got nervous being new to this whole pump thing
and called back on Friday, spoke to someone else and she had supplies sent to
us to arrive on Monday, but then I received the first reps. supplies on Sat.
They really have come through for us, I am happy to say.
Pat Marino