[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V3 #231

Problem reconnecting after shower.  Sometimes it will take more to prime when
reconnecting because if your shower was short and a basal was not given while
you were in the shower and you left the set hanging off the counter, it will
take more to prime.  If you took a long shower and the set was left on the
counter with the pump and a basal was given while you were in the shower, it
will take very little to prime before reconnecting.  I think I have it right?