[IP] Here comes Sara

Hey kids!

Lock up the silver...Sara is hitting the road again...I will be in Denver
from Saturday afternoon until Monday night.  I will be in the west part of
town (Golden/Lakewood) for hte most part, but if you are in the area, or
wanna meet me at the airport for a diet coke and some french fries, email
me!!! I'd love to add YOU to my list of IP people I have met...
Buddy, Janine, Greg, Jeff, Mary, Stu, Brad, Leslie, Jessica, Sandra,

Email me privately at email @ redacted