Re: [IP] Good Service

I just went "live" on Wednesday with Disetronic.  I too am having difficulty
getting approval from our insurance company, so I'm using a D loaner until we
get through this insurance process!  Hopefully, it will be approved....I also
had to purchase the infusion sets out of pocket, but understand that I
probably won't be reimbursed for it.

Please share any info you get to fight these insurance gorillas!!!!

p.s. Can't wait to hear your feedback once you start pumping (now I know what
all the hype is about!!!)  You can keep MDI